Pure Class Bespoke
Tailsuits Smooth Suits Jackets
Pure Class Bespoke is one of the worlds leading dance tailoring companies with over 35 years tailoring experience and 45 years competitive dance experience with this background Pure Class Bespoke is perfectly placed to assess the modern dancers needs and with their skills as tailors they are able to translate these to the suit. Pure Class Bespoke has made some exciting changes in both the design and construction of their tailsuits including the use of some exclusive cloths, Our Suits and Jackets are priced from £1100. When we make your next suit you can be confident it will not only do justice to both you and your partner but make you look and feel truly “Pure Class” on the dance floor.
We attend many international and national competitions as well as travelling to studios across the globe and around the country so phone or e-mail us to get a list of where we are and when we are there to make arrangements for us to visit you for a personal fitting. Call in to the shop, email or ring on +44(0)1543 577678 to make an appointment to discuss your next tailsuit, our lead times are 6 to 8 weeks.
How to take accurate measurements
– Take a full height measurement in dance shoes
– Take the tape measure around the chest and record that measurement
– Move the tape down to the waist and record the size
– With the feet closed move the tape down and over the seat
– Take the largest measurements
– The tape measure should never be pulled tight
Female Measurement Chart
– With the arm out to the side measure under the armpit to the wrist bone
– Under the armpit down to the waist
– Under the armpit down to under the seat (bum/hips)
– Under the arm pit to the bottom if the knee
– Under the armpit to the ankle
– Take one end of the tape from the front of the bottom of the neck , down the body , under the legs and record the measurement as the other end of the tape meets the back of the neck .
– The person you are measuring is sitting in the middle of the tape U
Final Measurements – Neck & Wrist
Jacket Elastic Guide - Images
Jacket Elastic Guide - Text
Made to Measure & bespoke Clothing Enquiries
Meet The Directors
Mark Plant heads a large dedicated team of tailors and tailoress. He is one of the world’s leading dance tailors with over 35 years of tailoring experience and 45 years of competitive dance experience culminating in a very successful professional career.
Now retired from competition Mark still teaches and adjudicates all over the world and with this background Mark is perfectly placed to assess the modern dancer’s needs with his skills as a tailor, and able to translate these into the suit, Mark has made some exciting changes in both the design and construction of his tail suits including the use of some exclusive cloths.
Melanie Plant along with her husband Mark started the company with dance in mind. Melanie has a gift to see the dancer, develop the design and create a gown to reflect a lady’s individuality.
With many years of experience in competitive dancing and teaching, Melanie knows the requirements needed for a couture gown.